Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunday ♥

Last night our beloved cat Christmas had a kitten. Yes, only one. But it's just about the cutest fuzziest little kitten you ever will see. The kitten was born at right about 8:00 PM. All of our family watched the birth. I'll tell you it was a new experience, but it was no where near as strange as I had first expected. At Grandma J's suggestion we named it Sunday. We figured that we would keep up the date theme. (Christmas, we received for Christmas. Sunday was born on Sunday). Please enjoy the following photos of Sunday taken about an hour and a half after birth:
Christmas and her kitten

Sunday looks just like its mommy

Isn't Sunday cute? :)



Have a great week!

Bible Verse: "Then God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and multiply. . . ." Genesis 1:28

Blessings,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwww so cute :) by the way this is regan (: lolz are you guys gonna keep her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Isn't it? My dad says one cat is enough for us. lol Want a kitten?

    :)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD! Sunday is the most adorable thing I've ever seen, but maybe my opinion is affected by the fact that the kitten is the first squidgy baby thing I've seen since our dog had puppies. Congrats to Christmas!

    ~Meri

    ReplyDelete