Monday, October 17, 2011

Card Making 3/3

Hello, everyone! For the final post in the card making series I want to share some pictures of a few random cards that I made. I hope that they inspire you to make your own handmade cards. :-)




The first two are made basically the same way as the wrapping paper cards from Part 1:






 Calligraphy is fairly simple, and very pretty:




 These are hand drawn with Sharpie and highlighters:






 This one is Calligraphy and stamping:






Thanks for reading! I hope you have been inspired to make something today. 


ANNOUNCEMENT!! Thanks to you all, Girl From Ohio now has 20 followers! Soon I will be announcing how you can enter my 20 follower celebratory giveaway. So don't forget to check back in!

Bible Verse: 

Psalm 139:14 "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."


Have a blessed week!

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Neat cards! I especially like the second to last card. I love designing cards too! Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! cool cards!!! I'll have to try them sometime!!!!
    -Olivia Snyder

    ReplyDelete