Monday, August 15, 2011

New Life

Last night I had the pleasure of witnessing the baptism of my sweet little sister M. What a blessing to behold M. and the six other individuals baptized in Alum Creek. The baptism was followed up by a cook out and some fun time with friends.
Alum Creek.
E. and his little friend.

Grandpa has baptized all of the children in our family and continued the tradition with M.

Up out of the grave and into new life.

Our Wonderful Church family standing witness.

Bible Verse: Matthew 18-20
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment: